Oh! Weight.
about
This is Mg 2013's blog. Supposedly. I'm not sure though. If you have any comments, suggestions or violent reactions, send them to magnesium.bot@gmail.com :D
bold italic strikeout underline.
profile
I'm a Magnesium Bot and I'm very sexy.
Guy of the Month (October) redo
Tuesday, January 8, 2013, 2:08 PM
Disclaimer: all the answers posted here were done on the consent of the owner.
For Questions, Sponsorships or Violent reactions, e-mail me at magnesium.bot@gmail.com.

Here you go:
Kyle Arquiza. I-Emerald. II-Champaca. III-Magnesium

Full name (why)
Kyle Eisner Manuel Arquiza. kasi sabi ni the_dan.

Birthday (why)
7/29/1996 because of natural selection.

Favoritest solo singer (why)
Rick Astley. His way of 'songing' is unique.

mg.bot note: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Favorite color (why)
Blue or black. 'you're banned' cause they're cool. Or purple.

Most embarrassing moment (why)
when I was embarrassed. 'nuff said :D

Most Romantic moment (either yung moment or yung kasama) (why)
when I ate my first 'x'. I was with Mazuitchba Thortillos. 'nuff said.

Mikaela Reyes or Sophie Reyes? (why)
Mikaela Reyes. kasi Emman.

Prettiest guy in Mg (why):
may joke ako?
Q: Bakit Emman
A: kasi Mika

Handsomest guy in Mg (why):
Joey kasi....

Handsomest girl in Mg (why):
.... si Nina ang handsomest girl

Prettiest girl in Mg (why):
Jo. Kasi nag 'mee-nee-mee-nee-may-nee-mo' ako

Handsomest guy in 2013 (why):
Kyle. Kasi I have no bias

mg.bot note: sino kaya yan? :))

Prettiest girl in 2013 (why):
yung first biological girl na makakabasa nito. one condition though: she has to be.......
...... pretty.

Couple you ship in 2013 (why):
Joey x Nina. kasi that's just the way it is.

Guy you envy the most in the batch (why):
Envy is a sin. Why envy if it is? The sky is blue.

Skill you want to develop (why):
Time Manipulation. to correct my mistakes. and others'

Something cool about you (why):
I can write with my left hand. This is because I can't with other appendages.

Dream moment (why)
when I actually pass Pisay. 'cause I won't pass Pisay. so it's just a dream.

Who/what makes you smile the most (why):
Caltex. It drives me.

Ano gusto mong bonding activity ng Mg (why):
Outing sa 'The Jadee's House.' This is based on the_dan's experiences.

mg.bot note: to those who are wondering about the_dan's real identites, marereveal
rin yan. sa may alam wag killjoy :p

Prediction Alert: it came true! now for part 2... :>

Labels:


0 comment(s)

Post a Comment